Well, I'm 17 and i'm a fairly normal girl in a fairly normal world. This world tends to be very judgmental though, and because of that I rarely get to show my true self. But here, this is me. This is my chance to show who I really am, from my likes and dislikes, to my poetry and my drawings...
Only some of my drawings will be posted on here. If you want to see more just ask. Also posted on here will be some of my poems, for all of them go to www.poemhunter.com/normal-girl-normal-world/
Reblogged from life-death-descisions
The joke that Bender tells but never finishes (while crawling through the ceiling) actually has no punchline. According to Judd Nelson, he ad-libbed the line. Originally, he was supposed to tell a joke that would end when he came back into the library and said, “Forgot my pencil”, but no one could come up with a joke for that punchline.
Did they just make up this entire movie on the spot.
Reblogged from iliveoffblood-andbeautifulwomen
- Intimacy. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.
I’m in love with my Birthday Cake! SHEEP + TARDIS = AMAZING!
Reblogged from thenwhatamidoinghere
don’t let tumblr make you believe that
-smoking is cool
-being a narcissistic bitch is acceptable
-trusting nobody is healthy
-starving yourself will make you beautiful
-hating everybody is okay
- that working hard for grades isn’t worth the time
- that having mental health condition is a perk
- that self harm should be romanticized
- that abusive and codependent relationships are cute
- that not being in a minority makes you any less of a person
Its my Birthday on Sunday and I can’t decide if I’m excited or not. It’s going to be better than the other years because I won’t be with family but I’m going to be 18 and I never really planned on living this long.
Reblogged from mrsvicfuentes
Dear Mom and Dad,
This is what happiness looks like. Sorry you were so miserable in your own lives that you couldn’t allow me a chance at my own. I went out and found it anyway. I miss you, and will miss you even more this holiday season since you won’t allow me to come back home unless I have a woman on my arm. Oh by the way, we’ll still be using the family recipe for the stuffing, I’m sure it’ll be a hit with our friends.
Your son, his boyfriend, and our spoiled cat
this deserves a million notes omfg